Just how safe is your website or web application? Whether it’s built on an existing platform like WordPress, Drupal, IBM Websphere, Microsoft SharePoint or it’s created from scratch, you’re a target for hackers.
Our Web Security Audit solution, also known as Website Vulnerability Audit, Web Application Penetration Test or Website Security Check, gives you the opportunity to proactively evaluate the security state of your website or web application and have a clear plan for mitigating any potential threats.
Information security is mainly about availability, integrity and confidentiality. Most common web security vulnerabilities are:
- SQL Injection and other types of injections: OS, LDAP
- Broken Authentication and Session Management
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Insecure Direct Object References
- Security Misconfiguration
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- Missing Function Level Access Control
- Cross Site Request Forgery
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
Any web presence brings some security exposure. Be it related only to keeping the data unmodified without authorization (integrity) or even data leakage (confidentiality), there are preventive measures that you can take in order to keep your website up & running and clean.
We grouped all preventive steps into one solution, ready for any website owner.
Just give us a few details about your website and we’ll give you a quote in no time. You will get a detailed report with all discovered sections of your website, all the checks that have been run, detected vulnerabilities and complete details about how they are usually remedied. Optionally, we can offer consultancy services for actually implementing the security controls that mitigate the security vulnerabilities.
You will receive a detailed audit report with:
- Executive Summary
- Discovered vulnerabilities and the impact on your business
- Remediation steps in order to mitigate the risk
Submit your site for our evaluation campaign here. The site submission period ended on the 30th of June.
You can check the results here.