As a .Net Developer candidate, you must have:
- working knowledge of Visual C# and .Net Framework 4.5.
- basic understanding of ASP.NET and server side web development technologies
- basic understanding of AJAX and asynchronous programming techniques
- basic knowledge of authentication and authorization mechanisms, including claims based authentication
Although not a requirement, we would prefer that candidates have a working knowledge with the SharePoint 2010 and 2013 server and client side object models.
This position will be working on projects like:
- SharePoint Apps (SharePoint hosted, auto-hosted and provider hosted)
- SharePoint Farm Solutions, SharePoint Sandboxed Solutions
- Mobile Apps (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Windows apps
At IDEA CITY, we’re looking for individuals with great potential that wish to join a team in the pursuit of remarkable achievements.
It’s important what you’ve already done in your career, but we care most about you sharing our values and being passionate about what you do, no matter if you’ve already been 20 years in the industry or you’ve just finished school.
We don’t just have open jobs, we offer you the opportunity to follow your passion every day.
Other open positions: